SPDRE 2.0 Has Arrived
This release is big, Big, BIG! SPDRE now has multi-user functionality and more. See details on our blog.
Core App Features
- Owner information
- Shop information (sales tax, labor rate, discount, and more)
- Dealer information (multiple contacts, price per car, and more)
- Insurance information (claim number, workfile ID, and more)
- Vehicle information (with new and improved VIN scanner)
- Add Photos (multiple per car/panel)
- Add R&I hours and/or prices
- Take notes for any panel
- Choose difficulty factors for any panel (automatically adjusts the pricing)
- Assign PDR and R&I Techs to vehicle repairs
- Generate an invoice
- Generate an insurance supplement
- Email (new and improved)
- Software for organizing your mobile dent repair jobs and business.
- Put multiple cars on one invoice.
- Do per car or per panel pricing
- Assign default price per car for specific dealers, or override to set your own price.
- Generate invoice and statement documents.
- Software for creating estimates for hail damage repair.
- Create either a Hail Estimate or a Hail Supplement.
- Choose a pricing matrix from multiple insurance companies.
- Choose a panel from the list.
- Enter if panel is aluminum or high-strength steel.
- Enter the number of dents.
- Prices side panels up to 201-250 dent category.
- Enter dent size (D, N, Q, H).
- Enter number of oversized (if any).
- Enter pricing for oversized.
- Choose appropriate difficulty factors.
- Calculates for corrosion protection.
- Account for every panel, including these classifications: No damage, PDR, PTP, Conventional Repair.
- Add photos as needed per panel.
- Software for estimating large and irregular dent repair.
- Estimate dents of any size, up to several feet across.
- Enter dent length (in inches or centimeters).
- Enter dent width.
- Enter dent depth (shallow, medium, deep—defaults to “medium”).
- Choose appropriate difficulty factors (creased, over a brace, near edge, body lines, etc.).
- Override the resulting price as desired.
- Add photos as needed per panel.
- This web-version-only feature gives you standard hours for conventional repair of dents of any size.
- Bodytime™ hours are multiplied by local body labor rates to get you market-specific pricing data.
- You can use this data to decide how you want to price your large dent work.
True multi-user collaboration is now available in SPDRE. Now you can manage unlimited users at multiple sites, see how much your techs made during a given period, and get notified of duplicate VIN and Stock numbers (to name a few new features)!
We’ve also fixed bugs, and added features that users asked us for…
Now you can:
- filter estimates on Dealer or Shop.
- search for estimates by VIN, Stock#, Make-Model, Invoice#, PO or RO
- organize estimates by up to 5 different statuses (Estimated, Scheduled, Completed, Billed, and Paid for Hail and Large Dent estimates; Estimated, Approved, Billed, and Paid for Ding estimates).
- separate Hail, Ding, and Large Dent estimates onto separate screens.
- schedule estimates for repair.
- send email with relevant attachments from the device instead of from our server (if desired), thus putting your email address as the sender.
- add parts to supplement.
- easily contact us from within the app to send feedback, questions, or to report any issues you might encounter.
- change your settings and account info in the app instead of having to use the web app.
- set labor rate on the Insurance screen if desired (taking precedence over a labor rate entered on the Shop screen).
- activate the flashlight to assist with VIN scanning, if needed.
Now Here: Quickbooks!
For more information on our most recent features, improvements, and bug fixes, please visit our blog.